Tuesday 25 September 2012

Small Steps

My main purchases at the Quilt Festival were Christmas fabrics.  I am having a stall at my son's Chritmas bazaar, so need to get going on some seasonal goodies.  However,  developing a slipped disc in my neck was not part of my game plan, and has hampered my sewing just a little!

Here are a couple of the fabrics I bought.  I thought they were a bit unusual.

This back and silver fabric looks stunning in real life, and I have plans to make a table runner and place mats with this.  It's from the Enjoy Christmas range by Stof fabric, and feels lovely and silky.


This is actually from the same range and I saw these made into bunting.  I liked them so much I also bought it in a taupe colourway.  It doesn't sound very Christmasy, but I think they came out ok.




 I managed to get these made up just before my neck went, so I now can't wait to get working on these great fabrics again!





No comments:

Post a Comment