Friday 6 July 2012

Phew! Finished at last.

Wow.  I seriously underestimated how long the quilting would take on this, and how much neck ache it would give me.  It didn't help that I have mislaid my quilting gloves, so it took much more effort than usual to keep going straight.  And it really showed if I didn't!  I had to unpick a few times where my line was a bit wobbly - this design is really unforgiving.

I actually chose the quilting design after seeing it on another blog some time ago.  Unfortunately I didn't make a note of the blog and can't find it now.  I'd like to give credit, so if you recognise it, please let me know.






I am so pleased with how it's turned out, even if I now have to spend the evening in a hot bath, persuading my arms to move again.  It's currently in the wash, and I have my fingers very tightly crossed that the black doesn't seep.

1 comment: